Qua
Hello!! It's good to be blogging on the pten blog again. I'm still wondering what happened to the black box. Okay nevermind it doesn't matter anymore. And newaes, I don't really mind about the new blog. I guess the password for the old blog was kind of complicated and dumb.
JCTs over. And my life will be over too soon once the papers get back to me. Woohoo. I didn't know I was SO capable of screwing up so many things lar. And I've never crapped so much in my entire life. Okay maybe I've always been talking crap and all that but the amount of crap I wrote in my exam papers are just beyond all the previous crap that I've crapped. Okay that sounded weird but you get what I mean right?
And I can't wait for the reunion... but you know, somehow, it just feels different now. Elvis and Ethel will definitely not be there. We all should get used to it by now but everytime I think about them, I get really sad. Sigh.
There's nothing much that I can talk about right now because TJ is a bore. I am totally with Kiki on the whole JC life sucks thing. All I ever do is mug, get stressed, do homework, go school, stone during lectures and the whole cycle repeats itself. Yuck. Notice that I didn't even include sleep in that cycle because sleeping doesn't exist!! It's more like a nap... or more aptly, a close-your-eyes-for-5-minutes-and-then-you-hear-the-alarm-ring thing. YUCK.
I hate my life. I think I'm sounding like a 13 year old who's undergoing puberty but like whatever. Bah. Okay I should stop getting depressed and go to bed. Sweet dreams people. I bet you are all snoring away right now... mwaha. :P
JCTs over. And my life will be over too soon once the papers get back to me. Woohoo. I didn't know I was SO capable of screwing up so many things lar. And I've never crapped so much in my entire life. Okay maybe I've always been talking crap and all that but the amount of crap I wrote in my exam papers are just beyond all the previous crap that I've crapped. Okay that sounded weird but you get what I mean right?
And I can't wait for the reunion... but you know, somehow, it just feels different now. Elvis and Ethel will definitely not be there. We all should get used to it by now but everytime I think about them, I get really sad. Sigh.
There's nothing much that I can talk about right now because TJ is a bore. I am totally with Kiki on the whole JC life sucks thing. All I ever do is mug, get stressed, do homework, go school, stone during lectures and the whole cycle repeats itself. Yuck. Notice that I didn't even include sleep in that cycle because sleeping doesn't exist!! It's more like a nap... or more aptly, a close-your-eyes-for-5-minutes-and-then-you-hear-the-alarm-ring thing. YUCK.
I hate my life. I think I'm sounding like a 13 year old who's undergoing puberty but like whatever. Bah. Okay I should stop getting depressed and go to bed. Sweet dreams people. I bet you are all snoring away right now... mwaha. :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home