Saturday, July 23, 2005

Bel

HELLO ALL !!! (:

Can't wait. Will be able to see most of pten tomorrow ! Wheeee.. And like, will have to spend a bomb on flowers ? Hahah. Are we meeting earlier ? And is everyone wearing school uniform ? Hmmmms. Tralaa. Can't wait. I love the esplanade. And I saw mich with jien at orchard yesterday.. HOHO ! (: Sally's birthday is coming.. Sort of. Hehe. Go to teagames.com and play the soccer game. It's kind of fun but I really suck at it. Anyway, school's bad. I'd rather do anything but go to school ! My friend asked,'Even prostitution ?' And I was like, 'Err....... yah !' Lols. I hate school. Miss you guys tons.. Get your phone back lah xunny !!!! Haha. Qua is coming tomorrow right ? Hehe. Everything is last minute, as usual. Ah wells.. Can't wait.. Must take crap photos ! See you guys tomorrow ! (: Love you guys loads..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home