BELLE
yeah uni kinda sucks down here ): thank goodness for modules like geography and japanese film (: and people to keep me sane (like qua) and people who I don't see often enough (like xunny and mich and sally) and people who I'm sure are thinking about us (right grace, jema and kiki ? heh).
(by the way I think that december guy came to aj.. he carries a tote bag right ? =X)
am missing everyone and I can't wait till we all get back for a holiday bash of sorts ! (: hope exams go fabulously well for all you guys, hur.
love, bello belle
p.s- we've come along way (since june 05 baby!) and the next person gets to do the honours of posting the 50th welovetosing entry. hahaha
(by the way I think that december guy came to aj.. he carries a tote bag right ? =X)
am missing everyone and I can't wait till we all get back for a holiday bash of sorts ! (: hope exams go fabulously well for all you guys, hur.
love, bello belle
p.s- we've come along way (since june 05 baby!) and the next person gets to do the honours of posting the 50th welovetosing entry. hahaha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home