Atiqah
Hello everyone!
Now that all 8 of us are on this tiny little island once again (okay maybe not literally cause some of us are on a holiday), it's about time for a major reunion! But for now, we need to wait for Graces to stop 'daddying' around (okay graces don't kill me. joke! :P), Bellie to get back from the verge of bankruptcy in malls of Bangkok and Jema to ermm... be back from wherever she's from I think (are you in singapore jema?).
To commemorate Pten's blog 5oth post, I shall attempt to put up pictures of us from the recent pre-reunion dinner. Key word here is attempt cause I have no idea how to put up pictures on blogs. Yes I know I'm an idiot so sue me. Please also take note that Kiki will not appear due to obvious reasons of her not touching down yet. But the next time we take pictures, I assure you we WILL see her. And I'm not gonna appear in any of the pictures due to duh reasons that I am too fugly to be displayed. Okay here we go!
I have no idea why the both of them look sad.
Hands down best picture of Sally. YUMMEH TIM TAMS.
Xunny trying to stop Belle from taking a picture of her. But she forgot that the person sitting next to her has a camera too!
LURRRVE THIS. I love it how we come up with such weird poses. But what is Pten without weird?
Hah okay so I figured out how to post pictures! Yay! I'm not such an idiot after all. Eh hello people we need more happening pictures! Just for laughs you know.
Things to look forward to: Punggol jetty/ bukit timah hill trip AND Christmas Parrty. Thank God we don't have to surprise anyone because we suck at that.
I'll end it here. Love you guys! :) -HUGGSSSSSSS-
Now that all 8 of us are on this tiny little island once again (okay maybe not literally cause some of us are on a holiday), it's about time for a major reunion! But for now, we need to wait for Graces to stop 'daddying' around (okay graces don't kill me. joke! :P), Bellie to get back from the verge of bankruptcy in malls of Bangkok and Jema to ermm... be back from wherever she's from I think (are you in singapore jema?).
To commemorate Pten's blog 5oth post, I shall attempt to put up pictures of us from the recent pre-reunion dinner. Key word here is attempt cause I have no idea how to put up pictures on blogs. Yes I know I'm an idiot so sue me. Please also take note that Kiki will not appear due to obvious reasons of her not touching down yet. But the next time we take pictures, I assure you we WILL see her. And I'm not gonna appear in any of the pictures due to duh reasons that I am too fugly to be displayed. Okay here we go!
Hah okay so I figured out how to post pictures! Yay! I'm not such an idiot after all. Eh hello people we need more happening pictures! Just for laughs you know.
Things to look forward to: Punggol jetty/ bukit timah hill trip AND Christmas Parrty. Thank God we don't have to surprise anyone because we suck at that.
I'll end it here. Love you guys! :) -HUGGSSSSSSS-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home