Thursday, July 28, 2005

SALLY

HELLO! Thank you xunny belle mich and jema for coming on monday!! Loved seeing all you guys.. too bad it was a stupid school night otherwise we could've stayed back and play cards all night. Haha I know we sound too guniang-ish and weird but rest assured we didn't go for the hawaii competition and syf like this. And we(sec 4s) practised for like 1h for each of the TWO practices a week. Even imoan likes to slack see..

But that's not the point..Thank you for ponning whatever you had to pon, and taking time out just to see each other again! I miss everything about us. And I'm sure you miss cedar a lot. Well, the school is YELLOW and BLUE now. Looks like a primary school at first glance but we can't do much about it. TSK.

ok goodbye people-i-love-and-miss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home