Thursday, August 18, 2005

Sally

Haha thanks xunny but i didn't feel the specialty of esplanade. It's beautiful to perform there (wait till you see the theatre) but somehow it felt mediocre on stage DURING the performance itself. Anyway thanks you all for coming. And I agree.. TJ PEOPLE WHERE ART THOU?? Oh anyway, people, i got B3 for chinese o levels! Hello xunny can i join the club now? you know my batch got the lowest and set a new record or something. But nevermind.. the stupid oral topic killed me. I'm not retaking so i'd just pray I'll do well for other subjects.. TSK.

yeah what happened to the outings etc? aiya.. one day you guys should just come back and we have gathering in cedar la.. easiest one. Then you can see the ugly new colors of the school. It's YELLOW AND BLUE. Blue totally clashes with the red of the roofs. What were they thinking..

please update! love you all. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger mich tang said...

oi i forgot the username again!!! someone tell me please!!!

9:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home