Bel
I am supposed to be reading econs with my timed practice tomorrow and the @)*&^$@4 promos next week. But oh wells. I shall consider the poly route. Bahs. Oh my, HELLOS XUNNY. I'm surprised that you blogged considering you're never online. This blog needs to be resurrected. WHO CARES ABOUT SHUT DOWN CONDITIONS AND MARKET STRUCTURE ? Crappy piece of econs shit.
I miss everyone loads loads. )))):
Hugs for all.. All the best for the exams ! If God can bring you to it, He can bring you through it. (:
p.s- tell us how you guys do for prelims aye ? (meaning sally and elvis, if she even knows of this blog's existence) and may the rest of you not demoralise me with your results. boo. I JUST WANT THE BARE MINIMUM TO GET PROMOTED.
I miss everyone loads loads. )))):
Hugs for all.. All the best for the exams ! If God can bring you to it, He can bring you through it. (:
p.s- tell us how you guys do for prelims aye ? (meaning sally and elvis, if she even knows of this blog's existence) and may the rest of you not demoralise me with your results. boo. I JUST WANT THE BARE MINIMUM TO GET PROMOTED.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home